Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Ready, Set...



I have spent a few years editing other people's work for a few different sites, but decided recently to put my stuff out there and see what happens. If by chance you found your way here via some of my other work, then I do not have to warn you about my tendency to be a smart-ass. O.K., perhaps tendency is not strong enough...nor is smart-ass for that matter. My literary hero has always been Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, and I strive to take the "no prisoners" approach to everything I write.
So, what will you find here on Stark Raving Madman, other than dancing monkeys and lactating weasels? Well, to be honest (and I will always try to be), you won't see any weasels, or lactating either...but watch out for those damnable monkeys! Politics, society, and life are what you will get big doses of here, so stop in now and again and get your fill.

No comments: